Maximizing Your Business With Healthy Employees
JVC nutrition programs are professional, credible, interactive events. Services are available as single events, bundled, or as a year-long program. Whether you’re interested in lunch & learn seminars, a weight loss challenge, healthy cooking demonstrations, or something customized to your company’s unique needs, these programs engage, enlighten, educate, and motivate your employees to move toward better health.
Health Solutions From JVC
Workplace wellness programs can significantly impact a company’s bottom line, particularly in small businesses where employee well-being greatly affects overall productivity. Businesses that invest $1 in workplace wellness can often reap $3 to $5 in savings through lowered healthcare costs, decreased absenteeism, and decreased workers’ compensation claims. The number of businesses offering wellness programs doubled in 2008 as more companies began to see the relationship between employee health and productivity.
Interactive Lunch n’ Learns
Group classes are a convenient and cost-effective way to reach a large number of employees. Classes bring employees together and help them support each other in making healthier choices. Credentialed health experts lead interactive classes addressing a variety of health and wellness topics ranging from nutrition, exercise, and stress management with an emphasis on simple lifestyle changes. Choose from our list of sample topics below or request a customized presentation created to meet your company’s specific needs.
- Eating Right on the Run
- Debunking Diet Myths
- Dining Out: Surviving in the Fast Food Lane
- Healthy Cooking: Boosting Flavor & Cutting Calories
- Fitting Fitness Into Your Busy Day
- Coping with Stress: Finding Your Work-Life Balance
Enjoy the Journey! Program
Enjoy the Journey! is a 12 week comprehensive wellness program that combines balanced nutrition, physical activity, and behavior modification. Through a series of weekly interactive and engaging classes, employees learn how to make educated food choices, set realistic goals, and overcome challenges to making sustainable lifestyle changes. Program highlights:
- Employee interest and health needs survey to customize program activities
- Interactive group classes taught by experts in nutrition, exercise, and health behavior
- Weight analysis and tracking
- Midway one-on-one session with Wellness & Nutrition Consultant
- Personalized coaching & ongoing support
- Results tracking and feedback evaluation
- Opportunities for employees to share their experiences and keep one another motivated toward making healthy lifestyle changes